Audits and energy efficiency
The energy audit is the tool by which a structured energy saving plan is settled. The energy audit implies collecting information, analyses, classification, proposal of alternatives, savings quantification and decision-making.
Main issues to be developed by Eldu’s energy audit:
• Energy supply identification and evaluation: gas, electricity, diesel oil…
• Detailed description and productive process analyses, of the exploitation system and of the main energy consumers.
• Improvement proposals such as:
– Residual energy recovery.
– Equipment substitution for lower energy consumption ones.
– Improvement of regulation and control systems.
– Application of renewable energies.
• Planning of the execution of the proposed improvements Investment schedule.
The execution of audits can have a very favourable effect on companies, because it allows:
• The use of renewable energies.
• The use of more efficient equipment.
• The reduction of energy consumption between 5 to 30%.