- Great consumers (Installations-equipment).
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation.
- Industrial Processes.
- Cold-hot generation and distribution.
- Compressed air generation and distribution
WHAT ARE THEY?
They are organizations that provide energy services. The payment of such services is based on the energy services savings obtained.
The services supplied by an ESCO are services which usually require a substantial economic investment.
The concept of this kind of service is that the company supplying the service will finance and execute the works, while the customer, with the savings obtained (“return”), pays for Eldu services.
Once the payment is completed, the customer will own the installations and thus will be able to continue saving.
Eldu ESCO offers a service based on its vast knowledge of the sector and its high level of excellence.
Phase 1: Hiring an Energy Services Company
Phase 2: Energy audit
Phase 3: Project design and establishment of savings guaranties
Phase 4: Project implementation
Phase 5: Project operation and management
Phase 6: Periodic control of consumption and goals
Hiring this energy service offered by Eldu allows for the energy evaluation and control of the installations, which implies an improvement in the quality of its actions regarding the following:
• Improvement on equipment performance
• Increase in equipment service life
• Maintenance or improvement of the level of comfort
• Decrease in electricity bills
• Reduction of operation costs
• Improvement of companies competitiveness
• Decrease in polluting emissions to the atmosphere
On top of all this, Eldu ESCO:
• Offers funding for project implementations.
• Renews the equipment to improve competitiveness. By the end of the process, the new equipment is owned by the customer.
The term remote management refers to a group of products based on computer, electronic and telecommunications technologies, which allow the remote control of isolated technical or geographically distributed installations.
Motivated by the significant increase of energy costs, Eldu applies remote management to:
- Savings on energy cost through:
– Invoicing control
– Energy control
- Savings on exploitation costs through the installation technical management (Technical alarms in multi installations).
- Set alarms for parameters/events status change.
- Integrate parameters measured by different equipment to be determined by the customer (for instance: integration of analyst parameters connected through Modbus /485 integration), etc.
- Monitor “watchdog” type parameters: notifying us of any value exceeding the defined ranges: voltage; current; power factor; deposit levels, etc.
- Manage SMS or email lists associated with every alarm/event. Specifying intervention forms before every step. Who has to be informed and under what conditions, defining intervention protocols in each case.
- Visualize an installation status (as well as the parameters that have been defined), at any moment, from your computer.
- Report issues: monitoring and analysis of alarms/events records.
- Display revision and update of the management software. Alarm list (active and historical).
- Set up remote equipment from the computer.
- Regularly test the communication with the installations or associated equipment.
- Have the possibility of integrating functions of remote control in the system to be defined with the customer (possibility of mechanization operation, to activate processes), etc.
Eldu offers companies the energy supply contracting conditions study to determine if they are in accordance with the expressed needs and adapt them to the best market rates.
In electrical supplies, it is common to find several organizations contracting disproportionate conditions regarding its real needs, paying a monthly sum of money for a service they do not enjoy.
The current energy prices make the contract adjustment and the search for better conditions between all the suppliers essential.
With this service you can get:
- Better conditions in supply contracts, through rate changes and negotiations with suppliers.
- Bill savings by adjusting the contract conditions to the actual needs.
- Knowledge of the annual expense of every energy supply, as well as its variations through the year.
- Detection of irregularities or unusual consumptions in the installations.
The energy audit is the tool by which a structured energy saving plan is settled. The energy audit implies collecting information, analyses, classification, proposal of alternatives, savings quantification and decision-making.
Main issues to be developed by Eldu’s energy audit:
- Energy supply identification and evaluation: gas, electricity, diesel oil…
- Detailed description and productive process analyses, of the exploitation system and of the main energy consumers.
- Improvement proposals such as:
– Residual energy recovery.
– Equipment substitution for lower energy consumption ones.
– Improvement of regulation and control systems.
– Application of renewable energies.
• Planning of the execution of the proposed improvements Investment schedule.
The execution of audits can have a very favourable effect on companies, because it allows:
- The use of renewable energies.
- The use of more efficient equipment.
- The reduction of energy consumption between 5 to 30%.
The need to look for systems which obtain cost savings in the processes of any organization has opened the doors to the establishment of the Energy Management Systems.
Eldu’s energy consultancy department helps organizations in the establishment of these EMS.
On the other hand, ELDU, as an energy services company, is in position of implementing the measurements which derives from studies and energy diagnosis as well as the energy improvement plans that are established by each organization.
Establishment and certification of an Energy Management System in the company:
- It helps to improve the energy efficiency of the organization processes in a systematic way.
- It leads to energy consumption savings.
- It increases the use of renewable energies or own or third parties surplus energies.
- It reduces the emissions of greenhouse gases.
- It reduces the external energy dependence.
- It is a distinguishing element in front of competitors.
- It helps to demonstrate the approval of the organization’s energy policy to third parties.
- It is an increasingly valued certification in public tenders.